Probably my situation isn't the same as Peter's, but this would be a good
time for me to ask about my own "rash".  Actually, I guess there are two of
them, & both have been present for a couple years -- with all the more
serious stuff going on, I haven't asked the doc about this yet.  One involves
a sunburn-like flush; if I press with my finger a white spot appears, then
reddens over again. It's always present. This is especially prominent just
below the front of my neck, but occurs on my arms, too, etc.  The other is on
the front of my neck & is darker red blotches.  What it looks like to me is
that I blew out some capillaries or something.  There's quite a bit of it.
 Any ideas?  I take Sinemet, Paxil & Trazadone.

<<Peter has been experiencing a new symptom of *something* for the past
3 weeks....a rash that appears on his arms (in the elbow area) and later
on his hips, and seems to be spreading. In fact, I first noticed a big
reddish/itchy/bumpy area on the top of his head, which the internist thought
might be related to blepharitis.  Lots iof itching/scratching going on here,
folks, and it isn't getting better.
The only fairly recent change we could think of was that he had started to
tAKE A MULTI-VITAMIN/MINERAL SUPPLEMENT, but I stopped it a week ago, and the
rash is still spreading.  He has just started on ReQuip (ropinerole) as of
yesterday, so that can't be to blame.
Any suggestions?  Is a dermatologist the one to see? Have other PWPs had
problems with rashes?  Any thoughts will be appreciated!
He takes Sinemet ,Prozac, Trimethoprim(antibiotic for bladder infections),
Lactulose, Propulsid, Florinef, & vitamin C.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"