We are one step closer to passage of the Udall Bill!

The House-Senate Conferees considering the Appropriations Bill for the
Departments of Labor, Education, Health and Human Services and Related
Agencies today agreed to a bill that would fund these agencies of the
Federal government. The principal provisions of the Udall Bill, which was
part of the Senate version of the appropriations bill, were accepted by
the House conferees to whom we owe a debt of gratitude.

The Appropriations Bill, as it is reported out of the conference
committee, now goes back to both Houses for final passage, which is
expected. Then all that remains is signing by the President of the United
States.When and if that occurs, the Udall bill will become law.

We must continue our efforts next year to seek funding for the Udall bill
and will be calling on all of you once again to help.

We all deserve much congratulations!

Larry Hoffheimer
Washington Counsel
National Parkinson Foundation