 I have no idea whatsoever why, but I have never gotten an attachment from
 anyone on our List, yet I get them (and send them) everyday from my boss
 (including frequent photos of his first grandchild) and others.  And
 there's never any "code" or whatever is messing up the works with some of
 you out there, so no downloading slowness or anything.  Maybe there is
some
 setting that was selected when we signed onto the List, rather than when
we
 set up our e-mail accounts.  Somebody call Bill.  Where the h is that
 man when we need him?  Maybe Barb could give him a jingle.

 BBA (51,3+)