Judith or John -  Please tell this technically incompetend individiual how
you deleted TIF.

Also, is it necessary that EVERYONE receive an unrequested and unwanted
picture, i.e. via listserv, or can the sender use the more private and less
intrusive (for the rest of us) method of sending directly to the unlucky
individual for whom the "photo" is intended?

I just returned from a three day absence and found 163 messages.
Unfortunately, some were this TIF stuff and took miserably long to process.
Fortunately, none of the pics showed up on my screen.