I've just had a couple of off-line questions about Inkshed XV
(including Roberta's about the theme, which I'd love to see a
response to), and it's occurred to me that I've not had a Newsletter
yet this fall, and, astonishingly, it's November already.  Does
anybody have any idea what the status of the Newsletter is?

I've also just found, I think, that the CASLL/Inkshed web link at
York is gone (or down, but I got redirected to the York main site,
which suggests it's gone) and I'm wondering where the files that were
there may have got to.  I'd be happy to put them back up on our
website, if anybody can supply them . . .

                                        -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_           Aquinas Chair
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 452-0424
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/hunt/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~