Hi...I just checked and the link is broken; I've asked for it to be
re-established (since I don't direct the computer lab anymore I can't just
do it!)  Once the Winnipeg crowd had set up their web site they were going
to take over the uploading of the newsletter to the web, but in the
meantime I was going to maintain links to the old issues (so mea culpa for
not realizing that the links weren't there)

 ...as for the newsletter--the last newsletter that Margaret and I put out
was the post-conference issue.  All the stuff was sent off to Amanda et
al. in the summer...

Mary-Louise