Dear Camilla:

I ran across your request and thought that I had the list you  are
missing.

Here it is. Hope this is the one.

Henry Guttentag (CG for wife 63/9)

DRUGS THAT MAY INTERFERE SERIOUSLY IN THE
MANAGEMENT OF PARKINSON'S DISEASE

NAMES OF DRUGS
                            Trade         Generic

     Antidepressant         Nardil        Phenelzine
                            Parnate       Tranycypromine
Triavil

     Neuroleptics           Hadol         Haloperidol
                            Loxitane      Loxapine
                            Mellaril      Thioridazine
                            Orap          Pimozide
                            Prolixin      Fluphenazine
                            Permitil      Fluphenazine
                            Serentil      Mesoridazine
                            Stalzine      Trifluoperazine
                            Taractan      Chlorprothixene
                            Thorazine     Chlorpromazine
                            Tindal        Acetaphenazine
                            Trilafon      Perphenazine
                            Vesprin       Triflupromazine

     Antivomiting/          Compazine    Prochlorperazine
     Gastrointestinal       Reglan       Metoclopramide
                            Torecan      Thiethylperazine

     Blood Pressure         Raudixin      Rauwolfia
                            Serpentina

     Post-Op                Harmonyl      Deserpine
     Medication             Moderil       Rescinamine
                            Rauverid      Niacin
                            Rauwiloid     Nicotinomide
Wolfina
     B-Complex                  vitamins

     Possible               Aldomet      Alpha-Methyldopa
     Potential              BuSpar       Subpirone
     Side Effects           Lithobid     Lithium

     Miscellaneous          Serpasil     Reserpin

WARNING TO USERS OF ELDEPRYL

ELDEPRYL WITH USE OF DEMEROL
CAN BE DEADLY.
DO NOT ACCEPT DEMEROL