Joe, Jackie and others,

I took a look at both web sites and have concluded that I can't trust
either.  Each side has an ax to grind. The statement of the nomsg site
that it "tricks your brain" has a distinctive pseudoscientific sound to
it.  MSG is "natural"  (my pet word to debunk).  It has been used in a
natural form for hundreds or thousands of years.  Whether it causes
sensitivity reactions in some people or not I certainly doubt that it
plays a significant role in PD  either in the etiology or alteration of
symptoms.  If anyone has any credible info to the contrary I would like
to see it.

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.