You're probably not the only ones.  I remember early on in my husband's
diagnosis he was involved in a car accident just a few weeks before he
developed his hand tremor.  He was not seriously hurt but experienced some
pain in his neck and head--no hospitalization or anything.  We actually even
thought ourselves that it was some residual reaction to the accident but then
his doctor said that wasn't the case.  We were told that a lot of people who
have pd attribute it to a head trauma of some sort.  In particular were a few
husband/wife combos who swear they came down with it after a car accident.
I do agree that we must look forward but it's just as important to look behind
and see if we can come up with a common cause because if we can get at the
source perhaps a real cure will not be far behind.  Just how long did it take
to connect malaria with mosquito bites?