Brian,

I think the jury is still out.  It makes sense to me that given an
unknown one should try agonists first but not delay l-dopa if there is
significant disability. Do you have data that there is no difference in
the onset of dyskinesia regardless of when someone starts l-dopa?

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
Middleton, WI