Ernie Peters <[log in to unmask]> wrote in part:

<<Other than a nutritional source on the web which says PDers should avoid
"night shade vegetables" and a list member who follows the same advice, I
have seen very little on the subject.>>

Ernie, I am curious as to whether I am the list member you refer to.

I avoid all solanacea foods since they seem to cause much rash and skin
problems.  My memory is that this started 15 or more years ago; my vacation in
Missouri was spent in immediate proximity to my father's garden from which I
consumed many tomatoes and peppers of several varieties.  Three weeks of this
produced a skin rash.

It is my conjecture that that episode changed my immune system. may have
allowed fungal infection or other ? invasion.  I did not essentially remove
potatoes, tomatoes, and peppers from my diet immediately, but did so several
years ago.

Your post interested me about this again.
--
Ron Vetter 1936, 1984 PD dz ... "money is coined liberty" ... Dostoevsky
e-mail: [log in to unmask]