HI ERNIE,

I think you have acetylcholine and cholecystokinin mixed up.  I forget
exactly what the later is but mI think its associated with the gall
bladder and not a neurotransmitter.  I am stating this off the top of my
head and med school was 26 years ago so I welcome correction or
clarification if I am wrong.

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.