> Ernie Peters <[log in to unmask]> wrote in part:
Unknown command - "ERNIE". Try HELP.

> <<Other than a nutritional source on the web which says PDers should avoid
Unknown command - "<<OTHER". Try HELP.

> "night shade vegetables" and a list member who follows the same advice, I
Unknown command - ""NIGHT". Try HELP.

> have seen very little on the subject.>>
Unknown command - "HAVE". Try HELP.

> Ernie, I am curious as to whether I am the list member you refer to.
Unknown command - "ERNIE,". Try HELP.

> I avoid all solanacea foods since they seem to cause much rash and skin
Unknown command - "I". Try HELP.

> problems.  My memory is that this started 15 or more years ago; my vacation in
Unknown command - "PROBLEMS.". Try HELP.

> Missouri was spent in immediate proximity to my father's garden from which I
Unknown command - "MISSOURI". Try HELP.

> consumed many tomatoes and peppers of several varieties.  Three weeks of this
Unknown command - "CONSUMED". Try HELP.

> produced a skin rash.
Unknown command - "PRODUCED". Try HELP.

All subsequent commands have been flushed.

Summary of resource utilization
 CPU time:        0.020 sec                Device I/O:        0
 Overhead CPU:    0.000 sec                Paging I/O:        0
 CPU model:       sun4m