(My first posting of this appears to be out beyond the orbit of the
comets. If I have doubled up please excuse me.)

Add me to the list.  At age 26 (11 years prior to being diagnosed
with pd) I too was involved in an accident in which my head made
violent contact with the windscreen of the car in which I was a
passenger.  At the time I suffered from a bad headache, concussion,
and I lost a bit of blood.

I also appear on the list of those who have been exposed to suspicious
chemical and environmental factors (I at one time worked on a farm, and
at another spent 4 years at war).  I can even put myself down as a possible
on the genetic list because, whilst I have no known ancestors with PD, I do
have a description of one of my grandfathers as "the slowest man who ever
lived, until he got into a car". Another description of him washing his
hands 'one finger at a time' really makes me wonder.

I have also at times been described as an idiot which I suppose makes
sense of my actual diagnoses of idiopathic parkinsons.

If I'd known that I was going to get PD I would have kept my life simpler
in the hope of isolating the cause. To late they cried. To late indeed.

Dennis.

Dennis Greene 48/10
http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/