----------
> Fra: Joao Paulo Carvalho <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: Tremors and new drugs
> Dato: 31. oktober 1997 20:31
>
> Dear friends,
> Which of the new drugs(Tasmar,or Mirapex,or Repinerole) has better
> action on tremors when used with or without levodopa ?
> Someone has any experience or knowledge on this problem?.
>
>    +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +

Hello Joao,
About a month ago I tried Tasmar but I couldn`t tolerate it. Now I`m going
to try again, and I`ll tell later how it works. Until now I only know ONE
pwp in Denmark who has benefit from Tasmar because he doesn`t have so many
tremor as before. Remember - Tasmar is a very new drug, and the sideeffects
can be very unpleasant.
Sonia N
Denmark

NEVER GIVE UP