This really caught my eye as my dad, 80/10, has always had cold hands. At
his last nero visit the doc was wondering if there wasn't something else
going on with him besides PD. He did blood work to rule out a form of
myasthenia gravis, which turned out negative. His major symptons are loss
of speech, excessive drooling and severe swallowing problems ( he has a
PEG tube). He started Mirapex yesterday so we'll see what happens with
that. I would welcome any info on MSA. Is it treated differently than PD?
Thanks in advance. Marcia