Have always wondered just what actually happened in that accident, but my
husband, John, 63/3 suffered an incredible head injury in his youth.  Car
accident and was thrown out of his convertible, hurdled into the air, and
landed feet-first on a railroad track (40 feet away), which proceeded to split
open the skin on both legs, break all leg bones, and keep him in a coma for 5
days!

For me, I don't yet have PD, but suffered a terrible school yard "crash" into
a boulder and was in a concussion for 24-36 hours.  Actually, I suppose most
of us have some sort of "head trama" sometime during our life (even if it's
just stress!).

Am interested in seeing what the other members come up with as far as trama
and PD.  I DO think they have atributed Ali's to the head bangs he got!

Thanks to all for the great info - especially Barbara Patterson.  You are all
indispensable!

Nan - wife to John 63/3   Eldeprile/Mirapex