While dining out last Saturday with members of my PD support group one of the
men
commented that he thought he was having audio hallucinations.

It seems that in the last coupla-three weeks, very late at nite, he's been
hearing what he thinks is someone outside his home walking around the
perimeter of the house and "fiddling around" at the windows and doors.  He's
never seen anyone do this, but it's SO real to him that he HAS called the
police and assorted neighbors.

Neither has seen any person trying to gain access to his home nor have they
seen footprints under the windows, or other indicators of attempted break-ins
on the property.

He has been on Sinemet and Permax for some time and asked his neuro if they
could possibly cause audio hallucinations, and got a vague non-answer from the

MD.

This fella is REALLY frightened so I told him I'd query the List members to
see if anyone here knows if Sinemet or Permax is known to cause audio
hallucinations....

Sooooo... what's the word on PD, Sinemet and/or Permax causing one to hear
"things that go 'bump' in the nite?"

Thanks a lot!

Barb Mallut