HI BARB

Yes absolutely and in just the form your friend is experiencing them.  I
saw several similar cases when I was practicing.  Fortunately it is
creeping up on him and he has reasonable insight.  He should absolutely
make it clear to his neurologist and if the neuro is not comfortable in
dealing with it he should request a psychiatric consultation.  This is
treatable in most cases with med changes &/or one of the new
neuroleptics.

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.