I guess I will have to add my name to the list of members who had 'head
trauma' although it was so long ago it's not likely connected to pd.
When I was five years old, I had my skull fractured with a baseball bat
while playing 'scrub baseball' with my older sisters.  Spent a couple of
weeks in Sick Kids hospital in Toronto where they put my skull back
together "like an eggshell" ... still have a scar which only shows on bad
hair days.

(To Tom Luttrell...saw Tulare, CA policeman on America's Most Wanted on
the weekend...before Tom joined us, I didn't know there was a Tulare, CA.:)

On TNN, tomorrow night, 10:00 pm EST, Johnny Cash will be interviewed by
Ralph Emery.  According to the clip I saw, this interview was done just
before it became public about JC's pd.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing