Confessions time.
Bob has had no accidents resulting in head trauma, but (and Bob may not
like me telling you all this), when he was a kid he was cupped around the
ear by his Dad as a way of "discipling" him I guess.
I often wonder how many brain cells were dislodged in the process. I am
sure he was not the only Dad to do this.
And while we are in confessional mode, and this had nothing to do with PD -
My mom used to spank me on the bare bum -  which was worse--the effect on
my pride or Bob's brain cells?
We know about the effects of shaking babies on the developing brain ....

Joy Graham (CG Bob 57, 7+)