 it could be spelled wrong put a couple on net. has have had it. i would
like to hear from you befor thur. a wowen had on left side then was ging to
have it on right. and i think foot or some thing. any how i would like to
print out their opinions if i may. oh about seat in getting out. it is like
the one i got on my elec cart. it turns all round. check a good van dealer.
all so i got other an idea. but got to get some engers advice. first. been
told my ideas will work. but to come up with poto type first. and any thing
with totomates in it i can eat. i used to have rich mans taste poors mans
pocked book eh lololo

                                            72/25  lima,ohio

                                        I.Y.Q.don&vivian   love of my live