Mary Ulmer was right!  The dermatologist seems to be the answer to
Peter's rash.  We saw him yesterday, and he immediately said it was a
"nummular eczema" caused by very dry skin, and NOT an allergy. He told us
to get a much stronger cream (Eucerin)which is "over the counter"(no Rx)
and use it even after the rash clkears up as a precaution after a shower
or bath.  As the weaker (1%)Hydrocortisone cream which our internist
suggested as a stopgap seems to help some, the more concentrated version should
work!  Thanks again to all tho contributed ideas--there are, indeed, so many
rashes of so many origins, that we are lucky if we've "hit the jackpot" on
this one....and maybe the info will be helpful to others, too.  :-)

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"