Hi:
This is my first attempt to send a note to this list. I hope it works.

I am the caregiver for my wife Carline who recently added Symetrel and
Parlodel to her prescriptions of Sinemet Cr and Eldepryl. She developed
terrible Edema (swelling) around her ankles which then spread to her feet
and lower calf. Contraindications for Symetrel are "swollen ankles"
but the Neuro said: That's not it. I am not so sure and asked her to stop
taking Symetrel and the Parlodel about two weeks ago. The swelling has
not really gone down so they looked for a clogged vein with Ultrasound
(Doppler) but found nothing. Has anybody else experienced strong
swollen ankles? It seems to take too long to go down.
Thanks,
K-F CG for Carline (73/5)