From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Romona (ElfinTN)
Sent:   Tuesday, November 04, 1997 3:28 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Audio Hallucinations Possible?

Barb,
I don't have much to add "medically" but how about suggesting that he install
floodlights with the motion sensors ??? That way the light will go on if
"there is" something out there" just for "piece of mind". I am just learning
about PD and it's effects ... but I know alot about "fear" ...after I was the
"hostage" in an armed robbery I live everyday fighting that constantly... so
flood lights are very helpfull for me personally .... most times that they go
off there is someone at the door (or an animal using my lawn as a bypass)and
with the lights I am able to clearly see them ...and I know that when it's
"dark" outside I'm safe. I hope this helps!!! Take care and best wishes from
an Elf iN Tn...Romona
Elf wife to Tony (my hero), and mom to Tori (age 9, nda), Zach (age 7,
multichallenged), Cory (age5, multichallenged). The boys have no definative
Dx but several labels... nystagmus, strubismus, Dystonia, Parkinsonism,
Asthma, Execma, Hypotonia, Spasticity....ect  Collectively the
Dystonia/Parkinsonism effects the boys from eyes to toes and is progressing
steadily. Currently Zach's taking Sinemet, Lodosyn and Cory just started on a
trial period of Lecithin. He's also had 3 rounds of Botox, uses a walker or
WC for mobility
http://members.aol.com/Elf808/index.html
Moderator for the Dystkids List(ette) for kids who have Dystonia or
familymembers with Movement disorders.

<<