Lanier, if you think the piped in music is bad, what about the little
portable boom boxes, or the old radios with 2 inch speakers, or a hum, tuned
off station, and playing garbage at high volume!  I am sure you've heard a
few!  BTW anyone who does not appreciate the products and service of IBM,
should try a couple of Packard Bell computers, and have some problems! I was
so impressed with the phone service of IBM in comparison, I started buying
shares of the stock!
I hear there is another round of layoffs coming up, I hate the sound of that.
My location has been downsized about 93% since I was hired in 1967! I keep
hearing an ax coming closer every day. :-(  Ken B