----------
> Fra: Brian Collins <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: Re: About Sinemet?/honeymoon?
> Dato: 4. november 1997 11:15
> > >
> > words in [] inserted by myself for clarity
> You make my point nicely, Janet: Yu have had to add words in  [ ] to
> achieve clarity. As I wrote earlier Press releases for a new drug are
hardly
> the place where you wuld go to read an objective assessment of levodopa.
>
> Basically, all I am trying to do is put levodopa in its rightful place,
> which, with all its admitted drawbacks, is still number 1.  None of the
> alternatives can match the range of effectiveness of levodopa, although
> combinations of the old and the new seem to me to be even better.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Brian,
I`m really interested in the discussion about Sinemet. I know I can`t live
without Sinemet and Permax too, even it took me a year to accept Permax
caused nausea.
As you know I`m trying Tasmar again - I tried one month ago but was very
ill from sideeffects - but IF I`m going to have the same sideeffects again
I`ll quit immediatedly.
Now I know the sideeffects from Sinemet and I`m able to live with them, and
I`m so lucky that my two neurologist always ask me to take what I need of
levodopa.
Once I was forced to take Eldepryl, and never in my life any doctor can
force me to take drugs I can`t tolerate - because I`m the one who can feel
if I can have the drugs or not.
Kind regards
Sonia

NEVER GIVE UP