From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Judith Richards
Sent:   Tuesday, November 04, 1997 6:00 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        PWP pictures...

At 08:42 am 04/11/97 -0800, Klara L. wrote:
>Would you mind sharing those web addresses for the pictures?  Thanks.

Hi Klara,
These are the web sites I looked at:

Dennis Green:http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/
Martin Bayne:http://www.mr-longtermcare.com
Marvin Giles:http://rampages.onramp.net/~mgiles/
Bruce Warr:http://umbc.edu/~warr/
Simon Coles:http://www.nipltd.com/parkinsons/

Parkinson Action Network:http://pages.prodigy.com/VRGS59A/
(must use caps in url address)
scroll down left side and highlight helpful information then click on
activists in action

I even found a picture of our infamous Barb Mallut. :)

[log in to unmask] (Judith Richards)