Janet, thank you for the abstracts!  I won't be able to pull the articles
of interest for a couple of weeks, so maybe someone can answer this
question.  My dad, 78/6, is coming home soon from a nursing home stay that
was provoked by the hallucinations.  His condition has seriously worsened
during a month of Mirapex dosing... He is doing better, but Mom still
doubts her ability to keep him at home.  Several of the abstracts discuss
the efficacy of clozapine, but one mentions that it is a problem for the
elderly.  Does anyone know if people in Dad's age range do tolerate
clozapine?  What are the problems?

(I am pretty new to the list.  It is so interesting to hear you all talk
about the same things we have been going through.  Thanks, in advance, for
any suggestions or information.  Bye.)