Friends, we have a problem, and I suspect there's someone who can help!
Jeff Jones and I have BOTH lost the basic list of drugs that are not
good for PWPs, not compatible with PD meds, etc.  I have it in hard copy,
but need to restore it to the email notebook where I keep such things so I can
share them when requested. I realized my loss when Jeff asked me to fwd the
list to him....I do NOT mean the very long list of drugs which are entered
into the PD archives--rather there have been several in the past which classify
various drugs to avoid (e.g. "antidepressants, "etc.) and this is very
useful for those needing to plan for surgery as well as general info.
Would some kind soul please post it if possible---that way, others will know
the request has been answered, and may want to save the list also.
Thanks in advance---

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"