At 01:45 PM 11/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>In addition to my last post I stongly agree with Ken on this one!
>
>Charlie
>
>KEn Becker wrote:
>>
>> Steve and Brenda, check very carefully how her medications are being
>> dispensed, it is very common for NH's and hospitals to vary the amount and
>> timing of medications, and with PD, it can make a big difference in symtoms.
>>  You actually have to be there, not trust they are following the doctors
>> orders!  Good luck! Ken B
>
>--
>
>CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
>Middleton, WI
>
> I GOT TO AGREE ON WATHING THE HOSP. ON GIVING MEDS THE 5 MONTHS I SPENT IN
ICU MY LOVELY WIFE AND NERO HAD TO FIGHT ABOUT EVERY DAY. THE IN FORMED ME I
WAS IN FOR A BOUL TREETMENT AND HAD DIDERMENT DOC. THEY WOULD DECIED. AFTER
ALL SAID AND DONE THEY FOUND OUT THEY WHERE WRONG. AS 5YRS AGO THEY DID NOT
NOT KNOW ABOUT PD AND OUR MEDS. ONE NURSE KNEW ABOUT MY HILCINATION   AND
TRIED TO HELP SO FIGHT WITH THEM

                                            72/25   lima,ohio
                                        I.Y.Q.don&vivian    love of my live