        To anyone interested in driving to Palm Springs area this
weekend.

        We are still open for walk-ins (but call me quick or lunch may
not be guaranteed) our conference this weekend, "Advances in
Neurosciences IV) to be held at the Rancho Las Palmas Marriott in Rancho
Mirage.

        Saturdays program is from 8 AM to 5 and covers advances in
medication, deep brain stimulation, tissue transplantation, thalamodomy
, paladotomy, and gene therapy research. The lunch panel will provide a
forum for patients and their families to ask questions of our speakers
from across the county.

        For more information, Call me at (800)762-1692

        Diana Selover, LCSW
        Neurosciences Institute and GAmma KNife Cneter
        Good Samaritan Hospital, LA