At 12:54 AM 11/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Steve and Brenda, check very carefully how her medications are being
>dispensed, it is very common for NH's and hospitals to vary the amount and
>timing of medications, and with PD, it can make a big difference in symtoms.
> You actually have to be there, not trust they are following the doctors
>orders!  Good luck! Ken B

I concur with Ken.  You really need to be there and talk to the person
giving the meds. Don't believe the chart and don't ever believe that the NH
is doing what you have directed them to do!  They will do what is
convienent for them! I remember finding a variety of pills on the floor of
my Mothers's room in the NH.
                                                                Peace, John