Chris, you wrote-

>I have found that he is not very pleased with the current person who is
>treating him, and I'd like to help find him another good Doctor.
>
>We live in the Akron/Cleveland area of Ohio. I would appreciate any help.

A large number of PWP (people with Parkinson's) in the Cleveland area use
the services of the Neurology Department at The Cleveland Clinic.  Two of
the neurologists there are Dr. Stanley Burns and Dr. Patrick Sweeney. The
phone # of the clinic is 1-800-223-2273.

>Now I need to get my buddy a computer so he can talk to others about PD. If
>anyone knows of any support groups in the area too, that might help more
>than a good Doctor.

Can you be more specific as to where he lives in the Akron/Cleveland area?
There are at least ten support groups thereabouts.  Drop me an e-mail note
and I will respond with the names and phone #s of support groups.

Sid Roberts    67/3              [log in to unmask]       Youngstown, Ohio