Hi!  We joined up yesterday, thinking we might get a "review" of people's
letters  overnight (we stipulated set PARKINSN DIGEST) and were somewhat
overwhelmed to receive nearly 70 e-mails today!!  Where did we go wrong?
Not that we're complaining...we are very excited at the thought of being
able to communicate with so many fellow-sufferers around the world.
However...we haven't time to read so many communications each day, so we'll
have to go back to the drawing board on that one I guess.  In the
meantime...our names are Liz and Ken McKeown and we are asparagus growers
in New Zealand.  Ken has had PD for about 20 years...since he was 40.  Like
many long-time sufferers he has mobility problems (not helped by constant
back pain) and occasional freezing.  We are hoping to learn heaps from the
parkinsn list.  Ken has already successfully tried the ginger ale tip we
got from the internet a couple of weeks ago.  I hope we have sent this to
the right address....it's all a big learning curve for us folk from Down
Under!  Regards, Liz and Ken McKeown ([log in to unmask])