Ken,

You shouldn't have gotten 70 separate e mails if parkinsn digest was
actually set.  Check it again.  I don't use the digest but skim through
the posts rather rapidly with a heavy finger on the delete key.  After a
while you get to know the subjects and the contributors you wish to
spend time reading and those you don't,  Sometimes I just glance at a
post to be sure there is not an issue that I want to read about or
comment on and some I choose to read closely and save.  It is easier to
delete in the standard mode raather than the digest but you have to
weigh that advantage against the inbox becoming too cluttered.

Welcome to the list and I hope you find a way to sort through the list
so you don't get overwhelmed and leave us.  Trying to keep the volume
manageable has been a consistant issue heere on the list

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
Middleton, WI