Dear Susan:

I'll have to apologize.  It seems that it takes me one month to catchup on
reading the digest.

I happened to order PD pins from Carl Miller earlier this summer.  He lives
in the Atlanta area.  He may be able to suggest what support groups are in
your area.  Carl Miller's address: [log in to unmask]

Being a part of a group is very helpful -- you connect with people with the
same concerns.  We belong to one in Baltimore, led by Ed Blazek (PWP).  My
husband (PWP) was looking forward to joining -- but there was one couple
whose wife wanted to join, but her husband (PWP) didn't any part of it.
It's a pity when PWP isolate themselves -- I guess they are mad at the world!

Esther Abe CG for Dave 73/4 (Baltimore MD)