I missed the original message but going by Esther's email Susan requested
information on  PD meetings in Atlanta.

Atlanta has a pretty active PD group. If you call the APDA information and
referral center at (404) 778-5120 you can get the newsletter which lists
numerous PD meetings through out Atlanta and the state of Georgia.  Aside
from these meetings there is also a large monthly meeting held a Wesley
Woods near Emory University. 1821 Clifton Road.  The next meeting is on
Saturday, November 15, 1997 at 10:30 am.

I would be happy to hear from you and if you like meet and/or go together
to one of the meetings.  Please feel free to contact me.

Zenia Chavez  47/3

On Thu, 6 Nov 1997, Esther Abe wrote:

> Dear Susan:
>
> I'll have to apologize.  It seems that it takes me one month to catchup on
> reading the digest.
>
> I happened to order PD pins from Carl Miller earlier this summer.  He lives
> in the Atlanta area.  He may be able to suggest what support groups are in
> your area.  Carl Miller's address: [log in to unmask]
>

> Being a part of a group is very helpful -- you connect with people with the
> same concerns.  We belong to one in Baltimore, led by Ed Blazek (PWP).  My
> husband (PWP) was looking forward to joining -- but there was one couple
> whose wife wanted to join, but her husband (PWP) didn't any part of it.
> It's a pity when PWP isolate themselves -- I guess they are mad at the world!
>
> Esther Abe CG for Dave 73/4 (Baltimore MD)

You can only invent what you can imagine.
        "I want to be more than I am, before I become less."
                                        - Ashleigh Brilliant