HI DAN,

Haldol is almost always a poor drug to use in a PWP for hallucinations.
Haldol BLOCKS dopamine transmission in the brain.  This will help the
hallucinations but it totally counteracts the effectiveness of the
Parkinson's treatment which is designed to increase dopamine.   If your
mom is getting worse (I would be very surprised if here parkinson's
symptoms are not quite a bit worse)or even if she is not worse I would
make it a point to call the neurologist and be sure he is aware of what
she is being prescribed by the family doctor.  I would be surprised if
he was aware of it.  There are strategies for approaching hallucinations
some of which I had posted and some private e-mail.  I will go through
my "sent files and forward directly to you anything which seems to
pertain.

Please contact me if any further questions come up and let me know how
your mom is doing.

Good luck.

Charlie

--