Dorothy:  I take the pycnogenol product ALL the time.....I truly would not do
without it (something like my Prozac....."I'd kill to keep it!")...Seriously,
I have not had the flu (though I take a flu shot every year) nor a cold
(which was not the norm before I started this product) in the last 18
months....again, I used to have serious sinus infections every time the
seasons changed if not more often....in the last 18 months, I've had 2 sinus
infections and both were resolve with this product.  It sure beats going to
the doc, waiting in the outer office (where you are exposed to even more
germs), paying him, paying the pharmacy, etc....and always remember that
anti-biotics are good (I take them when necessary)....it's just that the
anti-biotics not only kill the junk causing the problem but also the good
"junk" too!!!  Let me know if you have any other questions.....by the way,,,I
was stationed in Manhattan for 4 years when I was in the Marine Corps...I
retired last year after 20 years...Good Luck in Rome!!!!  Mark