Just a reminder that Kathrynne Holden is speaking to the Dallas Area
Parkinsonism Society at their meeting on Monday, 10 November, at 1:00 PM.
If you are driving in and you need directions, please e-mail me or call me
at 972-434-2377 - this is a "metro" number, a local call from anywhere in
the Dallas-Fort Worth calling area.

If you're flying in, please let me know.

These fares are still available for flying in on Saturday, leaving on
Monday or Tuesday - they are round-trip fares, and available, to the best
of my knowledge, through Saturday - no advance purchase required.

American "Netsaaver fares:"
$159       Baltimore Washington Intl., MD (BWI)
$159       Boston, MA (BOS)
$89        Corpus Christi, TX (CRP)
$89        Fayetteville, AR (FYV)
$129       Huntsville, AL (HSV)
$69        Lawton, OK (LAW)
$99        Memphis, TN (MEM)
$129       Nashville, TN (BNA)
$159       Richmond, VA (RIC)
$159       San Jose, CA (SJC)
$69        Texarkana, AR (TXK)
$159       Washington National, DC (DCA)

Northwest "Cybersaver fares:"

$119       Detroit, MI  (DTT)

(these fares are offered by tne airline, not by me, and are subject to
availabilitiy of seats, airline rules, taxes, and other things like that.
Trade Marks and Service Marks belong to the airline.  Other airlines may
have fares that are similar deals.  Sorry that I need this disclaimer.)

You are welcome to attend the meeting, to hear Kathrynne, to meet her, etc.
 Dessert is served after the meeting.  There is no charge.  As I offered
before, I would be willing to help any of our out-of-town guests with
accomodations, directions, etc.

You are welcome, and any of your friends or associates - or even relatives
- are also welcome.

Art

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness