I have had a break through in my battle to get my Mirapex dosage right - I
think!
As you all know just when we think we've got it figured out something
changes, but I just wanted to  offer this for what its worth.

I had been titrated up to as much as 3mg per day - 4 .25tabs 3xper day.  I
also take sinemet 25/100 every 2 -21/2 hours during the day.  I was having
much dyskenisia so much Dr. cut me back to .75 3xper day and told me to
take the last dose of mirapex later in the evening.  I also was
experiencing alot of leg pain, particularly at night and was almost totally
imobile in bed and I wasn't slepeping well at all.

After that failed to help I decided to try cutting bac on my own and I have
been taking .75 mirapex in the AM with my first dose of sinemet, .50 at
noon and .50 at around 5:30 for a toatl of 1.75mg of mirapex per day for
the last 3 days.  I am happy to report that for the last 2 nights my leg
pain is significantly reduced, I slept well and was much more able to turn
over in bed.

I know that this is a small dose of Mirapex but I must be particulary
sensitive to the agonists.  I was only able to tolerate a small dose of
Permax.

Mirapex has alost completely eliminated byt "Off" times and I would hate to
have to give it up because fo the other things that I mentioned.   I am
hopeful that this last downward adjustment is the answer.

Happy November to all.  Is anyone besides me having trouble believing it is
November wiith THanksgiving right around the corner?

marty PWP57/10