---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date:   Sat, 1 Nov 1997 16:27:50 -0500
From:   "Walter O. Huegel" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: johnny cash

George Andes wrote:

> Does anyone have an e-mail Address for Johnny Cash?  or fax?  or Snail Mail?
>
> George Andes  63/15 and counting
Our Support group, the Central NY PD Support Group, Inc. Nov. 8,
Saturday,  is setting up a table in Center Court of our local Pyramid
Mall, in cooperation  with a Barbershop Group, to attract people. We
have received donations of Johnny Cash recordings, and we bought two
signed Johnny Cash 8 x10 s, (about $45. each, from Autograph
Collectors, 1-800-382 3075). We will sell chances on these items.
Johnny Cash filled our 3,000 seat theater a few years ago.  You may
research your requested information,, e.g., among autograph
collectibles on Netscape.  I came up with Johnny and June Carter Cash,
700 E. Main St., Hendersonville, TN, 37075.  I can't vouch for the
accuracy of this address.  My daughter made a red. white and blue
banner with the slashed PD logo to hang on the front of the table.
More particulars about the table later What would you fellow
subscribers put on the table? I want this message be the first card in
a  recipe box of do-ables. Our Group is incorporated as a not for
profit organization. Pyramid required us to submit a one million
dollar certificate of insurance (our cost $250. a year.)  The Church
where we meet also requested that we have this liability coverage.