  don 72/25  as charlie say we got to whatch our med amount. wheni first
learned i had pd i wanted a lot cause i wanted to be like every one else. it
don't work that way. the smaller dose you can take is the best. take just
enouth to get by. not like jjohn doe. later you learn why. to late for me.
as i am in stage 5. i am not not not trying to tell what do do. but be happy
with little things you can do. mind over matter is some times better than
meds. you got got to want to do things like me. golf bouwl cut grass lot
leaves to racke  to day. all from my elec cart. so listen to charlie and me.
just try and do.

                                                 72/25,limaohio
                                                 I.Y.Q.don&vivian   love of
my live