On Sat, 1 Nov 1997, janet paterson wrote:  hi to fleurette and judith

> i caught a television program about morton schulman
> on a canadian tv channel in the past few weeks
> it was an 'in-depth' interview

I'm sorry I missed the tv interview with Dr. Schulman.  I remember him
from his days as coroner and MPP.  I saw him at the AGM in Toronto in 95
and he was still 'fiesty' after all the years he's had pd...it made a big
impression on me....

A few weeks ago, I atttended a lecture on new methods of pd surgery by Dr.
Lang from Toronto's 'Morton Schulman Movement Disorder Clinic' so it
sounds as if some of the profits from deprynyl have been channelled back
into the pd community.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing