At 11:34 am 08/11/97 -0500, R. P. Ritter wrote:
>Needed a nip er  belt of amber gold
>(sinemet 100/25)a.k.a. Sunshine, "tried tested & true" to get unravelled
>here this morning.

Bob,
        Sorry to hear you had a shaky start to your day.
I start EVERY day with sinemet 100/25. Couldn't possibly get going without it.

>Approaching consultation
>with trepidation as Neuro has "mixed" feelings, mostly negative about  the
>use of "Sunshine".

How long have you been diagnosed? - what drugs and how much?
I, too,  would have trepidations about seeing a neuro who has mixed and
mostly negative feelings about sinemet. I'm assuming you have Parkinsons.

Judith Richards, London, Ontario