BOB,

Sorry about Cecily's problems.  Disorientation is not the same as
delusions or hallucinations and the same things usually don't work for
it.  It is possible that the problem is medication induced or in fact
that it is a normal variant.  Many people after a sound sleep awaken
disoriented especially if the sleep is augmented by a drug.

I would check with her neurologist about it. The fact that it seems to
occur when she awakens and also the onset might have been after the
start of Miripex increases the likelihood that this is reversible but
your neuro is in the best place to give you advice,  He should be
informed.

Good luck,

Charlie

--