Martha,

I give a lecture to the nursing class of our local junior college
about Parkinson's and its idiosyncracies.  They seem very receptive
even though I am not a registered nurse.  I have had PD for over 50
years and have studied it extensively.  There's nothing like personal
experience.  Our local support group also sends an RN with a
knowledgeable PWP to local hospitals, nursing homes, retirement
communities and rehab centers to educate them with in-service
training about PD.  They have video-taped our presentations so that
we don't have to repeat so often.  The turn-over in these facilities
is tremendous.
      Bev in CA