On Fri, 7 Nov 1997, KEn Becker wrote:

> Klara, actually Sue is a good name for a guy, if he is a lawyer!  I hope
> Johnny gets to keep performing for many years, he has plenty of talent, and a
> distinctive voice. Maybe he's no Tiny Tim, but that's okay1 :-) Ken B

Thanks for the first laugh of my day, Ken, and THANK GOD he doesn't sound
like Tiny Tim.  Believe the song was actually titled, "A Boy Named
Sue". Recall it was the first time I'd ever heard of Johnny Cash.  Liked
his baritone (bordering on bass) voice and thought the song was cute
enough to buy a 45 of it. No wonder it was a hit though...even our four
kids gave thumbs up. :)

Klara N.