Congratulations on a job well done!  This is wonderful!  What a great
birthday present for our list!  Thank you to all who have worked so hard
and so long to promote passage of this bill.  Those of us who are not
from the US could only watch and wait and pray for this.  Now, we can
celebrate with you and for you.  I propose a toast to all who have worked
towards passage of the bill and all of us who will potentially benefit
from it.  Thank you for a job well done.  (I hope nobody minds if my
toast is with Grand McNish Scotch...champagne gives me a headache. :)

Cheers!

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing